The church understands its responsability to uphold the law and have policies in place for the purpose of safeguarding.
The church has appointed Jo Green as the Designated Person for Safegaurding (DPS) and Steve Aylin as the Trustee for Safeguarding.
All volenteers who help in the work of the church will have the relevant level of checks require by Law and inkeeping with our church safeguarding policies.
- Policy Statement on Safeguarding Children and Young People in the Church at Yardley Baptist Church
- Policy Statement on the Protection of Adults at Risk
- Safe to Grow (Baptist Union supporting document for Safeguarding Children and Young People)
- Safe to Belong (Baptist Union supporting document for Safeguarding Adults at Risk)
- Gateway to Level 2 require reading, this must be read before volenteering in certain church activities
Other documents that might be of help